IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUARTERLY COURSES FROM JANUARY TO MARCH
- In order to register it is necessary to be registered on our website. (Click here if you are not registered yet) (Click here if you aren't registered yet).
Once you are registered and logged in with your user number and password, if you are a beneficiary of any bonus (large family, pensioner, handicap ...), you can upload the documentation you want in my queries> my documents (this documentation must be uploaded before registration as it must be reviewed by the Department of Sports). This way, the bonus can be applied automatically when you enroll in a course.
- January 5.
-January 6. Three kings day
- March 19. St. Joseph's Day
More information of your interest:
Description of the programs:
Adult therapy: aquatic program for the treatment and rehabilitation of pathologies or injuries through therapeutic intervention in the water. It is recommended to submit a medical report.
Children's Swimming: aquatic program aimed at users between 3 and 14 years old that aims to provide autonomy and mastery of the aquatic environment through the development of basic and specific aquatic skills.
The children's swimming course differentiates between various stages of learning as we can see below:
- Level 1 (familiarization): stage where children who cannot swim begin to become familiar with the aquatic environment. * Indicative age: from 3 to 5 years.
- Level 2 (initiation of movements): stage where children with autonomy in the aquatic environment begin to carry out movements and games with basic swimming techniques. * Indicative age: 6 to 8 years.
- Level 3 (swimming improvement): stage for children with a high level of swimming whose objective is to improve the technique of the different swimming styles. * Indicative age: from 9 to 14 years old.
Registration for aquatic activities and fitness - Water Palace - Orihuela
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE QUARTERLY COURSES FROM JANUARY TO MARCH
AQUATIC ACTIVITIES AND FITNESS IN THE WATER PALACE
In order to register online, you must be registered on our website.
- January 5.
- January 6. Three Kings Day
- March, 19. St. Joseph's Day